6:00pm - 9:00pm Council Chambers
177 First Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
A Regular Meeting of the Parks, Recreation and Open Space Commission (PROS) will be held on Wednesday, September 13th at 6:00 p.m. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Presentation on the proposed steps to establishing a City of Sonoma Parks and Recreation Department
- Recommendation to initiate a Joint Study Session with key stakeholders to discuss the City of Sonoma tree policies and steps to make revisions.
- Tree removal requests for trees located in the City of Sonoma that have been requested by adjacent homeowners and a revised procedure for managing tree removal requests.
- The conceptual design for the rehabilitation of Olsen Park as presented by LandCulture LLP.
Meetings are held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can be viewed on channel 27 or the City’s CivicWeb portal. These are “hybrid meetings” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments online* on our CivicWeb Portal by clicking on the “Public Comment” button at the top of the page or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.