5:30pm City Hall
1 The Plaza, Sonoma, CA 95476
Join the City of Sonoma for a celebration of our LGBTQ+ community at Sonoma Valley Pride! This event will feature speakers in front of the annual Pride flag display at Sonoma City Hall, followed by a pride walk around the Plaza Park and a reception at the Sunflower Caffé (map it).
- Gary Saperstein, Owner of Out in the Vineyard
- Sandra Lowe, Mayor of the City of Sonoma
- Laura Beltran, Representative for Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry
- Brandon Cutting, Chief of Sonoma Police Department
- Rabbi Steve Finley, Congregation Shir Shalom
- Katrina Phillips, Chair of the Sonoma County Commission on Human Rights
Sonoma Valley Pride is a family-friendly event and welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds, and orientations. There is no cost to participate in or attend the program, walk, or reception.
So, please mark your calendars and join us for Sonoma Valley Pride! Let us stand together, walk together, and celebrate as we continue building a more inclusive and accepting community for all.
GET YOUR SPECIAL EDITION “SONOMA PRIDE” STICKER
A limited supply of “Sonoma Pride” stickers are available to the public courtesy of Mayor Sandra Lowe who had them designed and printed for the occasion. Pick one up at Sonoma City Hall during business hours while supplies last!
City of Sonoma, No. 1 The Plaza, Sonoma CA 95476
City Hall Hours:
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Open Fridays by Appointment