- Brief Update on City’s Emergency Response to COVID-19 Including the Following Actions:
- Appoint an Ad-Hoc City Council Subcommittee to Work with Staff on Financial Impacts and 5-Year Forecast, FY 19/20 Budget Adjustments, and FY 20/21 Budget
- Appoint an Ad-Hoc City Council Subcommittee to Work with City Staff, Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce, Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau, Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers Alliance and the Business Community on Recovery and Reopening Opportunities
- Authorize the Mayor to Sign Advocacy Letters on Behalf of the City Council Regarding the COVID-19 Emergency Including Funding for City Operations and Fiscal Impacts, FEMA/CalOES Issues and Funding, and Other Emergency Response and Preparation Issues
- Review and Provide Direction on Schedule for Upcoming City Council and Commission Meetings
Consistent with Executive Orders No.-25-20 and No. N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Sonoma County Health Official’s March 17, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Chambers will not be physically open to the public and City Council Members will be teleconferencing into the meeting via an electronic meeting platform. The meetings will continue to be live-streamed on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and YouTube Channel.
Public comment for City Council meetings will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comment can be submitted at any time, however, in order to be read into the record during the meeting, it must be submitted after the Mayor calls the meeting to order and prior to the close of the Public Comment period the pertinent item. It will be read into the record with a maximum allowance of 2 minutes per individual comment, subject to the Mayor’s discretion. Only one email per item can be submitted by each member of the public. Any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be handled in the current manner and uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal. It will not be read during the meeting. Learn more about the Special Public Comment Instructions During COVID-19 Pandemic.
If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.