FAQ Topic: Water Service (Start or Stop)

How do I stop my water service?

Customers wishing to disconnect water service must complete a Water Turn Off Form and submit it to City Hall, No. 1 The Plaza, Sonoma, CA 95476. You may also e-mail a signed copy of the water turn off form to the Finance Department at finance@sonomacity.org , however; it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm receipt … Continued

How do I start water service?

Customers must complete and sign a City of Sonoma Water Application. This form may be obtained at City Hall, No. 1 The Plaza, Sonoma, CA 95476, by calling (707) 933-2244 or emailing the Finance Department at finance@sonomacity.org. The completed form may be returned by mail, in person or via email. New residential service customers (includes … Continued

Close window