A regular meeting of Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, February 3rd at 6:00 pm. The full agenda and staff reports including presentations and items on the consent calendar can be found on our CivicWeb Portal. Items for consideration on the regular calendar include:
- Selection of the 2020 City of Sonoma Alcalde
- The City’s Participation in the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program’s Property Assessed Clean Energy Financing for Seismic Strengthening and Wildfire Safety Improvements
- Resolution Approving Conditions for Operations of the Tuesday Night Market 2020 Market Season and Proposed Stall Fees Including a Status Update
- Appointment of Members to the UGB Ad-Hoc Committee and Development Code Update Ad-Hoc Committee
- Quarterly City Council Agenda Planning Calendar for January- March 2020
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.