The latest edition of “About Town,” the quarterly E-Newsletter from the City of Sonoma, is now available! Included in this issue:
- Sonoma City Council Reorganization
- Reception to Honor Treasure Artist, Betty Ann Ka’ihilani Bruno
- Celebrate Sonoma – Clare O’Brien Day is March 2nd
- Route 32 “Fare Free” Sonoma Shuttle Program Report
- Sonoma Valley LOCALFest 2020, April 21st
- Sonoma’s Tuesday Night Market Vendor Applications Now Available!
- 2020 Sonoma City Profile Now Available
- On the Agenda
- City Council Meeting – February 3rd
- Local Minimum Wage Rates in Effect
- Winter Storm Preparedness
- Sonoma Art Walk, First Thursdays – February 6th
- Project Information & Updates
- Stay Connected
Click here to read this edition online. If you didn’t see this email in your inbox, subscribe today!