The city is looking for people that believe in the following core values:
- Diversity - A commitment to engage, respect, and give equal treatment to all in our organization and community.
- Innovation - Demonstrating a civic entrepreneurial spirit by generating new ideas and better ways of doing things and engaging in reasonable risk.
- Integrity - Actions are based on honor to create ethical character and a positive reputation.
- Teamwork - A process built upon common focus, flexibility, cooperation, communication, and the sharing of risk, responsibility and reward.
- Respect - The obligation to treat all with civility by listening, comprehending, empathizing, and valuing opinions and perspectives.
- Responsive Customer Service - Meeting needs in a timely, proactive, courteous, and responsive manner by delivering on promises and commitments beyond expectations.
- Trust - Actions, information and communication are accurate, consistent, open and honest to maintain credibility.
View the City of Sonoma's Non-Discrimination Policy.