Project Location: 19320 Sonoma Highway
Project Description: Residential development featuring 50 three-story residential apartment units with ground-floor entrances and garages, vehicle circulation, common open space, and landscaping. 25 percent of the project would be reserved for low-income households. Project would combine two existing parcels into a 2.15-acre lot and remove an existing single-family residential structure.
Project Updates and Current Status:
- On September 9, 2021, a Study Session was conducted at the Planning Commission for a 55-unit multi-family residential development.
- On June 9, 2022, a proposal was submitted by DeNova Homes for a 7-building, 50-unit apartment complex containing a Design Review, Use Permit, Demolition Review, Landscape Review, and Sign Permit applications.
- On August 12, 2022, the project submittal was deemed complete but subject to an environmental review, pursuant to CEQA.
- On May 17, 2023, the City Council authorized the City Manager to execute a contract with Sertior Environmental Consulting to prepare an environmental analysis for the project.
- Sertior is contracted to prepare an Initial Study to evaluate and identify any potential environmental impacts of the proposed project. Once the Initial Study is complete, a scoping session will be scheduled to present the results and allow for community input. The environmental analysis is anticipated to conclude in the spring of 2024.
Project status updates and documents are provided below. Please note that large documents might not be able to be previewed, but can be viewed by clicking the "download" link.