The Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce provides information on Green Business Resources for local businesses, including:
- How to become certified as a Sonoma County Green Business
- Free "reusable bag reminder" stickers for store windows and "water upon request" table tents for restaurants
- No-cost, no-obligation water and energy efficiency assessments and rebates
- Financing for water and energy improvements through the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
- Turf removal rebates
- Commercial composting
- Links to a wide range of green business resources in our area.
On a Valley-wide level, the recently formed Sustainable Sonoma will provide an important platform for community stakeholders to come together to address a common agenda.